Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

16.11.03

I'm stressing out about a paper that is due in two days and is worth 50% of my mark, so I feel like naming eight positive things that are relatively unrelated. It might help me focus on the positive.

Eight Relatively Unrelated Positive Things

1. I went to see the Constantines last night.
2. Yesterday, I bought two big tagging markers for all defacing all the time.
3. I have a Jazz Choir dinner on Friday, which means that Jane is supplying dinner and I don't have to do anything, though I am bringing a box of chocolates, which means that I get to eat chocolate.
4. I get to sing "Come Rain or Come Shine" and "Georgia on My Mind" on Tuesday. Lovely low alto songs.
5. The guy I am quick developing a crush on has the cutest way of calling me "Lisha" that I've ever heard and he says my name everytime he sees me. *blush*
6. I have found a running mate for the 2003 WLU Student Union Board of Directors elections, if I decide to run.
7. I found Lady Grey Tea at the supermarket. I didn't think they sold it in North American other than in those Twinning Assorted packages. Lady Grey is a light tea, much like Earl Grey, but with more of a citrus tang. Mmmmmm... tasty.
8. Eight Relatively Unrelated Positive Things spells ERUPT. That is quite fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home