Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

22.10.03

Yeah, that's me. Or at least that's how I feel lately. The woman who has run Fr!nge here at Laurier these past two years has informed me that I am now the Minister of Music for this year, which is terrifically exciting. Also, we're doing this beautiful song in Jazz choir called A Child is Born (not the typical a child is born) which has this great solo, and today the Choir Director decided that I should sing it for the up coming concert. On Friday, we did a poetry reading at English Club and I didn't completely suck up the room. To make matters even better I'm surrounded by people who tell me that I rarely suck up the room, despite what my brain says. Turns out there is nothing wrong with me. In fact I just might be the most powerful woman in the universe, also known as...


She-Ra, Princess of Power!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home