Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

14.10.03

Someone to see through my bullshit. Someone to see through my daily shows. Someone who likes me enough to notice me when I'm not saying a damn thing. Someone to listen when I am. Someone I'll listen to. Someone to appreciate my passion, but knows that I'm devoted to causes with a feirceness that can be consuming. Someone that has their own passions to consume them so that I'm forced to remember my balance. Someone I can surprise with little things. Someone who won't be ashamed of or embarrassed by my loud, large, abrassive personality. Someone who likes me more than my act. Someone who remembers that 137 and 5/8th is the sweetest number conceivable. Someone to laugh as I justify and rationalize everything, no matter how lame or silly. Someone who will gently tease me over my love for crappy music and literature. Someone who understands that though I love crappy music and literature, crappy art is an abomination. Someone to sit by me while I try everything once. Someone who makes me smile when the pressure decends.

I won't always want these things, but right now, I do. Unfortunately, I doubt these "someone"s can be filled by one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home