Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

15.10.03

A Plea to My Friends

In a single week two friends of mine have announced they are dating men I had/have serious interest in, both knowing that I felt this way. I could have sworn there was an unwritten rule that you talk to your friends about this kind of thing, but I guess I was wrong. Please stop doing this to me. I'm really cool when you talk to me first. It's not so much fun to find out post-initiation. Thank you.

Note: Number two and I wouldn't have had as big of a problem if there had not been a Number One. In one fucking week. Come on now. What is the lesson? Don't trust? Be cynical and guarded? I don't like those lessons.

Amendment: Friend Two thinks I'm awesome, thinks he thinks I'm awesome, thinks I should ask him out. I think I will. Turns out life isn't total shite. :D (Still thinking about going fulfledge lesbian though. ;))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home