Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

23.6.03

I am so pissed at myself. I've been waiting for the new Harry Potter for 2 flippin' years, so what do I do? Finish it in two freakin' days. I don't know how to savour anything. It's the kind of book that could have taken me two weeks to finish if I had taken my time. Nooooooooo, Alysia, you can't do that. That isn't the way you work. Faster is better. Now, I want to read it again, but I got my reading lists for my fall classes and I wanted to get started on those books. Grrrrr.... Maybe I'll use it as my before bed reading instead of Grapes of Wrath, although I don't really know which book is more depressing. (I think Grapes wins, but the margin is just that for human error.) Now I have to wait for HP6. I hate my life. (Actually, I rocked the Casbah this weekend, so I'm not completely dissatisfied with myself. :) Life is chilling on a plateau with Jesus.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home