Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

12.6.03

As some of you may know, I like to keep my hair ubershort. After my most recent hair cut, I was surfing the internet after a shower, when I came across what I have deemed "the hairhawk". It's when someone wears a mohawk without the sides shaved. A good example: Bloomin' Picture Yes, I realize there is a problem in that I am a woman and he, unfortunately, is not. It's gives you an idea though. It's like that but with ultrafeminine make-up and tailor clothes. It looks quite nice in fact. My sister acted so shocked when I showed her my outfit for the wedding. "Alysia, you can actually pull that off." Unfortunately, I can't wear it to work. My boss would freak. I would go full hawk but I like choice too much for that. :)

Note:Today, my parents best friend said "It looks like a bird." (It's true. It just took an older person to notice.) Also today, my sister said it looked better than any of my other hair styles. Damn you, mixed reviews!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home