Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

13.3.03

Come one, come all!

I am so STOKED about Fringe! I haven't performed in like 2 years (choir excluded), so I'm feeling nervous and excited with a chocolate cream centre. The guys I'm playing with are super stellar. We're doing mainly blues (see Ben Harper, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Black Crowes) and these guys both study guitar here at Laurier. Need I say more? Probably not, but I will. Their skills are phenomonal. Now, I know you don't have to go to school to be a superb player, but these guys are. We just jammed together for like an hour and it was frickin' brilliant. Their soloing is fantastic. It was amazing how the music just flowed. I've never had a jam session that just moved like that. AH!! I'm so excited!! Yeah, Tuesday and Wednesday at 7 pm in the Turret you can come see Dan, Matt and myself play up a sunny night (with the minimal fee of $3)! You know you wanna. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home