Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

2.3.03

There is action in inertia

Fighting these two wrongs without making two rights. Trying to validate my feelings of superiority, while battling inferiority. Watching Jerry Springer and realizing that could be me: Jerry, the guests or the audience? Yes. Loving my knowledge, excepting its uselessness. Continuing my inability to string together a logical sentence under pressure. Recognizing my own spaciness. Adoring my skin and his, yet taking a kindergarten attitude: I don't wanna share. Divided affections getting my undivided attention. Attempting to gain comfort by putting myself in uncomfortable situations. "This is me according to me."

Right.Here.Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home