Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

30.6.02

Just doing my job

Being that I am an opinionated, outspoken woman, I have been treated rather rudely before, but today won the Nobel Jerk Prize. I was working, of course, and a young fellow called in asking to purchase a phone. I was more than happy to sell him the phone he wanted, but first, he had to provide me with some information. Like most men, he just couldn't provide. ;) When I informed him that he couldn't buy the phone because he wasn't authorized he got a little ticked at me. He went on with the usual "I've never had a problem before", "I used to be the authorize contact", "I've got the money" crap that does no good. When it finally got through to him that I wasn't going to allow him to buy the phone, he proceeded to call me a "F**kin' C*nt". I don't mind the word c*nt. In fact, I use it quite a bit but I would never call someone that. I got after work promptly and went to the Gym to work off my aggressions. What the F? Who calls someone that when they don't even know them? Brutal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home