Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

25.6.02

Yeah, I'm mad at you. Everything you've done to me that I've just let slide is back with a vengence like Bruce Willis in Die Hard. I'm tired of sitting back and being complacent. Screw you. If you think I'm not talking to you, I am. If you think I am talking to you, I am. For years, I've let people walk all over me. I think today I'm walking out of the garden. I'm going to stomp on a pretty flower and spit on the sidewalk running by. It's anger time children, and if you think Mommy won't hit you because she loves you, you're wrong. Mommy is a bitch with cigarette breath and holes in her arms. Love gets in the way of truth, but it won't for Alysia anymore. You'll be hearing a lot more from Alysia, and you're not going to like what she has to say. No one likes it when the happy girl tells the truth.

That is what I almost posted last night. I didn't have a very good day and I was a little tired of people. Don't worry. This happy girl will keep telling her lies to keep everyone else as happy as she. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home