Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

20.6.02

My mother can't say the word "condom" so blame this on her


I still find it hard to grasp the idea that not everyone is as unconcerned about sexuality as I am. I don't care that some of my friends are gay, or if the new friends I make are of any sexual preference. It's not something I take into account when gauging the character strengths or weakness of others. It's never been something that makes me uncomfortable. With that being said, I am uncomfortable with public displays of overt sexuality. Perhaps, it's the prude in me, of which there is much, but I get extremely uneasy when couples show there desire for each other. Signs of affection such as hugs and mild kisses don't bother it, but when couples show that they desire each other it makes me uneasy. Sexual preference has no effect on me, except when it's put on display.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home