Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

20.6.02

I have the stupidest people ever in my training class. It's been beautiful weather here in sunny Canada, so most of the people in my training class have been spending their lunches and breaks under a tree in the courtyard at work. Some of the idiots in my class decided that they wanted to play frisbee during break and they thought that the best place to do that would be next to a fifteen foot tall fir tree. When their cloth frisbee got caught in the tree, the owner of the frisbee got a little, shall we say, irate? She freaked and started yelling about how she was "getting [her] f**kin' frisbee back", while the other idiots comprised a foolproof plan to get the frisbee down, which was to throw their shoes at the tree. Now, this would have been a wonderful plan if we were in Holland and they were all wearing wooden clogs, but, unfortunately, in the sweltering summers of Canada, people often wear flipflops which they proceed to throw at the trees to remove frisbees from said trees. At one point they have five shoes and a frisbee stuck in the tree. Ultimately, they did get all the shoes and the ill-fated frisbee down from the tree but it took a good fifteen minutes and someone to climb the tree. If I never hear "I'm getting my f**kin' frisbee back" again, I think I just might die with a grin. (That was all she said the whole time the other two were trying to remove the frisbee from the fir.) Idiots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home