Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

31.3.02

Do you ever wish you could take things back, not because they are are stupid or shouldn't have happened, but simply because you don't know what it's changing and how? Sometimes I'll have the best time but then wish the next day that it hadn't happened because the time was almost too good and I lost control. I just went with the tao (the Way, the flow of life) and didn't analysis for a moment. It's as if I took a really long walk and got lost in the good thoughts, lossing track of where I was or what was surrounding me. So now, I could retrace my steps till I found something I recognized but I can't because there is a big fuckin' wall behind me and I'm not good at climbing shit. I have no choice but to continue on and see what the landscape is. I just wish I had looked around when I was behind that fuckin' wall. Still, would the time have been as good if I had thought about what I was changing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home