Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

3.2.02

So I was talking to my friend Eva So Weary Assistant, also known as Jenny, and she was telling me about our friend Crafty Bernardo, also known as Dave Sharp, and how his personality fit his Wu-Tang clan name perfectly. I said "What you mean girrrrrl?" And she said that our mutual friend Gratuitous F-REEK, a.k.a.Tammy Collins, found this site where you could get a Wu-Tang Clan name. Jenny didn't know where it was so I followed in the steps of Sir Woodrow Westingham and went on a quest for the holy Wu-Name site. Eureka! I found it. My Wu-Tang clan name is Jive-Talkin' Choirboy. Seems kinda fitting doesn't it? Anyway, you can get your own WuName. Enjoy.

I saw brillance at work today. It is a short film called More. It is truly breathtaking. Thanks Justin, for introducing this bit of genius into my life. Don't watch this if you don't have sound! I can't stress that enough. Would you watch any movie if you didn't have sound? Then, don't watch this one. But take the time to watch this with sound. It's only six minutes long but I gotta say this is the best six minutes I have spent in years.


If my heart soaking wet, boy, your boots can leave a mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home