Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

27.1.02

I'm back in K/W. Okay, so my sister and her best bud Byram gave me a ride back. (She's seventeen by the way. I'm pathetic.) We were freakin' hungry when we got here because we hadn't eaten since like 11:30 and it was 6:30. We decided that the dining room would be the best place to go for grub. In the dining hall was Justin Clarke who had an interesting proposition for me. Our mutual friend Evan Moore and Evan's father Dave are having an art show and Justin asked me if I would like a ride home this weekend. Yes, my children, you heard correctly. I am coming home for the second weekend in a row. Jenny, Cat and Wade, I am yours. Saturday night is yours, unless my parent decide to do something for my little bro's birthday on the 29th. I think Friday I'm just going to chill at home but Saturday let's go....I don't know, it's up to you. Just try not to have it involve much money because I'm saving for Reading Week, ok?

An old favourite is up and running. (Thanks Swift for bringing it to my attention.) It's most humourous and sort of the reason why I ended up bothering with the internet at all. If it hadn't been for this site's tests, and my enjoyment of afformentioned tests, I might still be a near-Luddite. So, visit this site in appreciation of this site, or maybe so you can spit at the site that was the inspiration for such vile stuff as this page is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home