Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

30.1.02

Happy Birthday Jenny!!!!!!


Today is my best friend Jenny's birthday. (Yes, I can have two best friends, just as I can have many favourites.) She is one of the most amazing people I think I've ever had the previlige to know. Honestly, I don't think I could live with her. She deserves the best in life. May the rest of your years be as marvelous as you've made these past eleven. I love ya, Jen.

You know who I enjoy? Well, more people than I'd care to write but Michael Jackson is enjoyable. "The Way you make me feel" with its drum machine and synth is a beauty of a song. I love that damn tune. Some people really did have there synthesizers under control and this song would be a prime example of that except the end part where they sort of go into a Ghostbuster's-esque rant. Anyway, I do enjoy the 60's to early 90's Michael. I'm not so much about the Scream-era Michael or this new Butterflies/Rock My World Michael. I didn't like that damn Free Willy Michael either. What the fuck is that shite? Um... It's a whale. Quit singing about it, loser. But formally cool so he gets a bit of the respect.

Sometimes Prince sounds like a screaming child in a fit of toy tantrums. Just a thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home