Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

3.2.02

My Plan's vs. Everyone else's plans


Well, I came home this weekend. I had sort of hoped to do some mending this weekend. You see, recently I've been felling like these comfortable friendships have gotten one too many holes. They are almost to the point where they'll need a serious mending. I don't want to have to do a serious manding. They never quite fit the same after that, so I was hoping that a mild patching would do the trick. Seems as though my needle was a little dull though because all my friends didn't quite get the point. Anyway, I guess I'll see you guys in two weeks.

Okay, if you find something enjoyable about my damn page, let me know. (I mean you, Matt, you little fucker. I know you were reading my page. Just leave a fuckin' comment. Is it that hard?) Anyway, thanks for taking time out of your miserable, pathetic lives to read my genius. ;) There's an emoticon for ya, baby. Ya like that. I knew you would, my precious little feline. :) Don't think this page is going to become a breeding ground for emoticons. I don't want those damn things copulating all-over the page spreading their "feelings". Sure, that's all you're speading, ya slut. Whoa, too much hostility there. (I still think you should leave a comment FUCKER. Yeah, I mean you. No, Swift I don't mean you. Cut that narcissitic shit out. But Matt, I mean you.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home