Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

27.1.02


Take the How Old Are You? Quiz.

Well, no wonder! All the other answers were about prune juice and bullshit. Why the hell would I say that I had a social security check. I don't think I know anyone who will get anything but punkass kid. If you get something else let me know, though I doubt you will.

Heading back to the old K/W today. To my friends who were at Kori's on Saturday, I'm an asshole. I was upset and didn't really feel like partying. I'm truly sorry. I'll be down for reading week and I'll see you all then. I really do suck. My humblest apologies for my own lack of good friendship. Fuck, I'm an ass. Please call me, e-mail me, message me or write me and tell me how much I suck. I deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home