Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

4.2.02

In response to the newest quote: I've was thinking about that quote all weekend but I didn't have my book at home so I had to wait till I got back to post it. I had to post it because it shows my state of mind over the weekend. Now, I realize that it's a load of shit, though. Kori's quote wasn't actually serious. It was in response to me trying to express the quote to the left. But the current quote is going to come down in a day or two though, because love is a load of shit. I don't know why we even bother. I mean really, what's the point? I used to think that quote was beautiful. Now, I just think that it is from the Book of Lies We Tell Ourselves So Living Seems Like a Good Thing. Damn long title, kinda like the book. So many lies.

Went to the Evan and Dave Moore art show, My Ego Amigo, fine-settimana (last weekend). Most amazing stuff. The Moores are sharing the show with a mother/daughter team, Lynne Kennieth Brogden and Stephanie Kaye Brogden, whose half of the exhibit is called lunch with the masters and is a bunch of knockoff of famous works on chairs and shit. Not exactly my cup of tea but that did do a damn fine job on a couple of peices, so it's worth getting a look at after you're done marvelling at the Moores. Also, the name Kennieth may ring a bell. They own the Kennieth Gallery downtown. So, if you're in the Sarnia-Lambton area in the near future check it out. It's at the Gallery in the Grove in Bright's Grove. The show can be viewed from Feb 3rd to Feb. 24th. The Gallerie's hours are from 2:30 pm to 8:00 pm on Monday to Thursday and 2:00 to 5:00 on Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately, it is closed on Fridays. Check it out though. I'm going to go see it again because I went to the artist's reception and I couldn't get a good look at these phenomenal works.

I was thinking about how I love 3 o'clock in the afternoon in Waterloo because the warm sun shines into my room, when I realized that Ani doesn't seem to like 3 o'clock in the afternoon. "It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon and I can't leave too soon saying thank you I had a nice time." Cradle and all. "I know at the hour of 3 the sun is going to be in my eyes." - Virtue. Just something I was thinking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home