Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

24.1.02

Why, Hello. My name is Sir Woodrow Westingham and I am at your service. The fair lady Alysia informed me of this "webpage" and asked me if would like to share "blogging" duties with her. She asked if I would like to share some of my quests with you, good knights and lovely maidens. Of course I accepted, for the fair maiden was feeling a might burdened by the constant "blogging". There is a slight misunderstanding, though. Lady Alysia knew I would like nothing more to engage you all with tales of dragon, dark wizard and, of course, damsels in distress. The fair lady could not have know that, though I am a valent knight, I have never encountered any of those things. So, I'm off. Off on a quest. What kind of quest? I don't quite know but it will be filled with jousts, sword fights and many empire waistlines usually in various shade of green. When I return, if I return, my tales will be plentiful and we shall sit by the glowing screen and cast magical images into the darkness.
Till my return,

Sir Woodrow Westingham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home