Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

28.11.01

Organized what?


I don't have organized thoughts. I was looking at Blogger's blogs of note today and I realized with startling clarity that my thoughts are not half as organized as these people. There blogs had logical sentence leading, good punctuation (I'm sure that has something to do with organization) and sentence structure. I'm too random to be a blog of note. A perfect example of my lack of organization would be my Robert Downey, Jr. paragraph a few blogs ago. I go from talking about my need for a junk habit to needing someone who challenges me. How are the two related? Oh, they're not. My lack of logic in my thought process is probably why I am not a very good storyteller. It also probably contributes to my reputation for being a bit loco, if you know what I'm saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home