Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

10.11.01

Well I've just spent the last four hours trying to get this stupid new interface to not be a piece of fucking shit. Now it's good and I'm never going to change it. EVER.


Mad props to my boy Matt the Butt for getting a blogspot. He's all for following trends I love it.


also added some fabulous links to the side. Needed to get Ani's beautiful web page out there. This mother is well put together. Check it out. I believe you might call it the shit.


You know what I'm tired of. People letting me think they're something they're not. Nothing is more disappointing than somebody's front being let down and finding out that they are in fact big assholes. I can't handle that shit. Be honest about what you do and who you are. Don't let people think that you in fact are totally faithful when in fact you will fuck anything with breasts. If you'll fuck anything with breasts be honest about it. Don't say you're all talk and that you wouldn't ever cheat on your smart, pretty, funny, charming, charismatic girlfriend when really you will and do. Maybe I have issues with lies. Maybe it's the amount of times I tell them. I think it's the essence of the lies. Big difference between "I've seen Dancer in the Dark" and "I don't fuck anyone but my girlfriend." Both are lies but one is relatively harmless and the other can seriously hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home