Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

26.11.01

You know what tune I love? A Little Soul by Pulp. I fucking love that song. Quality like Country Feedback (R.E.M.)

I'll miss it


Music. I'll miss those crazy fucks. That seems to be all I can think about. I know I'll still see some of them but what about those I won't see in Italian or choir, like mon homme de la momente. I'll miss him. I was thinking today about all the other shit I'll miss, like hanging out in the music lounge and hanging out in the hallways before class. Oh well, there is always Wednesday nights at Paddy's. :) Oh, Paddy's, my beautiful constant. Sometimes you have to love things that don't change. It always seems that I love that when I can't seem to control what's changing. If Paddy's closes I'll weep openly. Fer Reel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home