Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

12.11.01

Whilest in Theory with Dr. Anna


Chris and I were sitting in my lounge today doing theory (hence the in theory class connection) while some of the firls on the floor were watching Days of our lives when of course, Chris and I started mocking the horrid soap opera acting. One thing that caught our eye (and mockery (which, incedently, rhymes with crockery)) was the arrival of characters. I decided that from now on I am no longer going to say hello when I arrive at people homes but simply look at them through partially open eyes and move my head very slightly in figure eights. I'm toying with the idea of a raised eyebrow but I'm not sold on the idea. I don't think the look is as effective on the phone but this guy seems to think so.





School has really made me doubt my intellegence. I'm having trouble with the most basic spellings. Earlier I couldn't seem to get the word prove, spelled right.


Sometimes I wish I could shrink. Today I was looking at my buddy Tim's chair and I noticed there was a spece between (the tears we cried?) the back of the chair and the brace which holds up the chair. I sat for like ten minutes wishing I could crawl into that space and just be alone for a while. It looked like the perfect spot to be for awhile.


my theory teacher thinks I'm a space cadet. Fer real y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home