Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

23.11.01

My love for Elton and boys who love Junk



I freakin' love Elton John. I just downloaded that I Want Love video because I love Robert Downey Jr. and I realized that I love Elton. I always think about my love Elton and then follow it up with "I love Billy Joel." Perhaps that's because They both played piano in the eighties. Maybe there is some sort of underlying harmonic structure that is the same but because I'm officer bad ears I can't hear it. Or maybe it's just that Elton and Billy just played piano in the eighties and wrote some stellar tunes.

Also, Robert Downey Jr. reminds me of my inability to start a junk habit or met anyone who challenges me, in that tortured sort of way. I know that may seem like it makes no sense but in my mind someone who has a junk habit has levels. Not like a huge massive, all-i-think-about-is-junk junk habit but just a habit in which they like the junk and need the junk but also have other shit. I'm drawn to someone hurt. Maybe that's the stupid romantic side of me. Romantic=wants a guy with a junk habit. I'll stop now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home