Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

8.1.03

I want to tell the world about everything I've been feeling lately but I don't have the words. Just this to leave you with: care about something that matters to someone other than yourself. (I have to tell myself that when I wake up in the morning, otherwise the day is wasted in self.) It amazes me how much apathy and ignorance I'm surrounded with here in this intended mental environment. Pick a topic that someone else might care about other than what bar you went to last night and find someone to talk to about it. Passion grows exponentially in the presence of like minds and if passion grows enough it evolves into action. (What is so wrong with caring? Where is the fault in possessing knowledge?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home