Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

3.11.02

Curses!

WLU posted their exam schedule on the first of November, which is surprising considering that my school is still on strike. The problem is in the posting for my Romantic Lit course: Thursday December 7th at 2 pm. Does anyone else see a problem with that? The strike just may account for the discrepancy, but it is crucial for me to know which on it is because of a time honoured family tradition: the Santa Clause parade. If the exam is on the Thursday, then I can participate in the festivities that my family plans for the Sarnia Santa Clause parade. If the exam is on the Saturday, then there is no way I could get back to Sarnia in time to enjoy the parade, which is at 6. I guess I’ll find out on Tuesday, when I clarify the problem with the prof, who is a total ass ninja, by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home