Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

21.10.02

And now I hate it even more

I am going to kill my italian prof. I've been busting my ass for the past three days because I thought that I had two midterms this week; one in Classics, the other in Italian. I went to my Italian class today and, of course, the first questions presented to the teacher are about the test, which is in the syllabus. Now, I have been studying the two chapters which my tutorial leader told us would be one said "test" but the Italian prof told us that "No, non é un esame. É una composizione. Consegni la composizione per lunedì." Needless to say, I thought that was a load of cazzata and I thought she was a troya. It clearly stated that it was "esame tre" and that it was on "23 ottobre" which is definitely not "28 ottobre". And I could have been studying for Classics. She will pay, oh yes, she will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home