Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

22.10.02

If Classics 101 was a man, he'd calling me right now, begging me for more, cause what he had this morning was so good. My midterm: excellent, marvelous, thorough, exact, AWESOME!! I do not think it can be expessed in any other word but AWESOME!! I haven't taken a history course since grade 11; I've been pretty frightened this year. Though I've been comprehending the material, I was skeptical of my ability to absorb the exact information: dates, Greek names, archaic democratic terms. I've been bothering the people I've been talking to by spontaneously spurting Greek facts, but this morning all that paid off. My exam was 5 identifications from 10 and an essay from two topics. I could have written about all 10 topics and both essays. When I read the exam, I actually chuckled. The teacher came over to ask if there was some kind of grievous mistake made and I just said, "No, I'm just surprised, that's all." So, that is my one and ONLY midterm, overwith. Good luck to everyone else who still has midterms. I wish you love. Break something unimportant. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home