Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

5.7.02

Now on Fox: When Websites Lie

I'm a puzzle junkie. I admit it. I love puzzles. Whether they be jigsaw, word, 3D or other, I get inthralled by them. I found a website that does jigsaw puzzles of art works. It says that "Ogni mese Artonline ti propone 3 nuovi soggetti" which means "Every month Artonline will have 3 new puzzles". It lies! Ch'รจ una nuova mese e ci sono zero nuovo soggetti . (It's a new month and there are zero new puzzles.(Yes, zero is zero in Italian.) ) I was looking forward to the nouvi soggetti, but no such luck. I don't know why I expect anyone on the internet to follow any sort of schedule when they say they will. Grrrr.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home