Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

9.5.02

Often, after I've driven everyone home and I'm two minutes from my house, the perfect song will come on my car radio. Not the most perfect song ever but the most perfect song for the moment, so I'll want it to finish just as I'm pulling in the driveway, but often the song is longer than two minutes so I'll drive out of my way. Most of the time I'll time it just right so that it finishes as I'm turning of the car, but sometimes I over shoot the length of the song. When this happens, what do I do? Do I let the next song play or do I sit in silence, letting the last chord of that perfect song play in my head? Sometimes the sounds in my head are all I need for those last few seconds home, if those sounds are perfection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home