Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

4.4.02

I did something I haven't done in a long time today. I said no to going somewhere with a good friend because I was staying home work on an essay. I'm notoriously awful about dropping everything when a friend wants to do something, including just shooting the shit. Today, though, I said no to taking a break to work on an essay. I feel bad because I love nothing more than sitting and listening to my friends talk about their lives and what they're thinking but I had to do this essay. I'm sorry baby, but for once I had to put school before my desire to spend my every waking moment getting to know the people who surround me. I owe you a lunch. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home