Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

19.1.02

Self reflection is the devil. I think I've come to that conclusion. I gotta stop thinking about myself and how things relate to ME. Check out my quote of the ? for my new(est) credo (if you could call it a set or system of beliefs or principals which is what a credo is.) It just makes me feel inadequate always telling myself that I have to change everything about myself and my surroundings. I don't want to feel like everything I do is unworthy. I just need to lose myself again.

um...feel free to leave comments...I put that up so you wonderful people who hide in the shadows of HTML may place your dark, mysterious, HTML-not-knowing thought for all to see. Say whatever you like about what I wrote or maybe even something totally unrelated to my posts. The thoughts of those without the light are foriegn and exciting to me. Oh yeah, and if you have a page go ahead an muck up my shit all you'd like. If you don't know me, write away anyway.


I freakin' love GRAPEFRUIT juice. I can't get enough of the shit. It's so sour, yet so sweet. I wish I had some right NOW but I drank the last of it. I used to say that I wished cigarettes would grow as you smoke them instead of shrink and now I wish that Grapefruit juice was like that. The more I drink, the more I get. Mmm....sweet,sweet grapefruit juice...I wish I could have your children so I may raise them to be as wonderful as you. ...mmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home