Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

15.1.02

Okay my friend cheryl duvall sent me this most excellent piece of work. For my male friends out in the cold today it's from The Man Show. Let's just call it
Beer stand


So long... and thanks for all the fish


You know when you feel like life is good. That's all. Just life being good for a while. It's been sometime since I've felt like life is good. I gotta say I'm glad I know you. All of you. Even though music didn't work out, I wouldn't have traded it for English no matter how much money I'd save. You guys and my beautiful friends from back home helped me survive the roommate from Barbieland, teachers who hated my butt-ass and my own feeling of inadequacy. Thanks. For it all. Yes, Ani quote "I owe my life to the people that I love."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home