Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

5.1.02

I'm almost gone. In a little over 24 hours I'm leaving my home and going back. Let's just say I'm going to be leaving town a lot more this semester than I did last. I'm not to happy about going back so I'm just going to leave you with a portion of Ani's This Bouquet to tide you over until I can ditch this melancholy and enjoy myself. Oh yeah, listen to Ani's really going to help that, loser. Anyway, I love this song so, yeah. (I have trouble finishing sentences. It's a curse.)

got a garden of songs
where i grow all my thoughts
wish i could harvest one or two
for some small talk
seems like i'm starving for words
whenever you're around
nothing on my tongue
and so much in the ground
nothing on my tongue
and so much in the ground
...
if it weren't for my brain
i'd just go over and make friends
too bad about my brain
cuz i'd like to make friends
...
and maybe it's ok
that i am speechless
cuz i picked you this bouquet
yup, sure am speechless
but i picked you this bouquet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home