Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

8.1.02

It seems as though every sad song I've ever heard is floating through my head today. I can't shift this melancholy. I bombard it with happy thoughts of lovely times and fanciful people but I can't see to bust up the hold it has on me. I do things that make me happy, like sketching and singing, but all I can sketch is things which cause me to want to cry and sing about how I'm funking not good enough. I think I might wish I was a junkie because the fix is so easy. All you need is the junk not a billion other things that are not as simple as junk. You know when junk is looking good you're in a bad place. Maybe I should take up smoking again. Not as hard to get my hands on as junk and more socially acceptable. I don't think my teeth would enjoy it too much though. I don't really like piss teeth. No offense if you smoke. You may like piss teeth. :) It's the singer in me that won't let me smoke. My voice has no objection to junk though.

I'm changing rooms tomorrow (Yay!!) so my next post might be a while. I got a beautiful new single room. Much excitement. I will call you, if I like you, with my new phone number. Much love ya'll! See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home