Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

21.1.02

My good friend ShannoShanno pointed out to me that my posts have a flavour of bitterness. Let me rectify that feeling.

I am HAPPY.

For the first time since I came to this university ( I was going to write god-forsaken place but that would be bitter and I'm not) I am truly happy. My life is going as I hoped. I will always bitch about my surroundings because I have a bit of trouble with accepting things that aren't exactly how I'd like them. Anyway, don't think because I'm bitching about the little things that I am not fully satisfied with my life right now because I am.

While we're on the topic of satisfaction, I'm coming home this weekend. My good friends Karen and Matt are coming home and I'm due for some home time so I thought this weekend would be good. I don't have any plans yet so if you are home, or going home, and would like the company of myself let me know in my comments box (That's the line after each blog. Just clarifying.) I'm open to suggestions. I also don't feel like planning so if people approach me, less work for me. :) Anyway, catch ya on the flip side. Word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home