Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

4.12.01

If I was a work of art, I would be Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa.

I am extremely popular and widely known. Although unassuming and unpretentious, my enigmatic smile has charmed millions. I am a mystery, able to be appreciated from afar, but ultimately unknowable and thus intriguing.

Which work of art would you be? The Art Test


which kind of fuckin' sucks cause really I don't like the Mona Lisa all that much. So I'm gonna take the test again.

If I was a work of art, I would be Edgar Degas' Dance Class.

I appear soft and gentle, but hide a core of rigid structure and discipline. I work hard and follow orders, because I am determined to succeed, but remain attached to displays of frivolity and maintaining my appearance.

I guess that's a better. I was sort of hoping for, I don't know like Edward Gorey or MC Escher or Le Desmoisselles d'avignon or something. Oh well.

If I was a James Bond villain, I would be Mr Wint or Mr Kidd.

I enjoy strong cologne, the company of men, and stabbing people with flaming shish-kebabs.

I am played by Bruce Glover or Putter Smith in Diamonds Are Forever.

Who would you be? James Bond Villain Personality Test

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home