Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

22.4.04

I'm feeling pretty good (yet uninspired) right now, so I think it time for another dose of:

Eight Relatively Unrelated Positive Things

  1. I slammed my "Women and Identity" exam and now have but one exam left.
  2. I resisted the urge to say that I "owned" my "Women and Identity" exam. l33t speak, you haven't taken me over yet, d00d. (Ah, damnit!)
  3. After reading my WS201 class' essay (which were mainly about body image and self-esteem stuff, except mine which talked about how to knit vibrator cozies), the prof proceeded to explain to the class that we were all "beautiful", which, though cheesy, never ceases to put a smile on my face.
  4. I wrote an essay which included how to knit vibrator cozies. How is that not positive?
  5. Quentin Tarantino directed Jimmy Kimmel last night, which also had on The Darkness. "I believe in a thing caaalled lOOOOOOooooove". Yeah, that's right. I loved it. Positive experience.
  6. My da has sent off my income tax stuff, which means that I will be gettin' the monies soon, which is good, 'cause my buttass is broke.
  7. This weekend is going to be so full of beautiful people that I think I might implode from all the wonder. I'll just have to turn in on myself because I wouldn't want them to be covered in my slime; I imagine that I would explode into something like Slimer on the Ghostbusters.
  8. It rained all day today, which made me want a chai tea so I made one. I love it when things work out like that. The smell of the fresh earth with the smell of cinnamon and cardomon. Mmmmm. So good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home