Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

2.3.04

In anger, I will do stupid things. We all do stupid things. A year and a half ago I got in a big fight with a friend of mine and posted something I shouldn't have. Luckily, I realized the next day that I should remove it, so I did. Now, I'm a much busier woman with a lot less time to check, or think about, her blog page, so stupid things sit for much longer. My friend Tudor and I were talking about how friends can get angry over what is written here. I had a friend stumble across this page yesterday and he said to me that he felt intrusive reading what I had written. I forget sometimes that I am not writing for myself. Often I will write something that I think is well-written so I'll post it, whether it's appropriate or not. It is well known that I have no sense of propriety. I accepted an award at the fr!nge oscars last night to which I yelled "To the CUNT". No sense of propriety. Anyway, I don't intend to "out" anyone, so I never post names. I deleted the offending post because there was an outing the in comments. I have my problems, but I try not to make them other peoples. My apologies for the unnecessary bleeding that came from the post that is deleted. I've never been good with words. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home