Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

29.3.04

Nothing like Chicks to take your mind off dicks. I have a friend who has helped me immensely this weekend to overcome an interest that has plummeted like the stockmarket. We watched sexy sci-fi dorks "orgasm" from the Water of Life, while we spontaneously erupted in "Chicks before Dicks, man", accompanied by "Yeah, dude. So fuckin' true." She asked me to come over to predrink with her and her housemates before trapsing about Uptown Waterloo. I don't know how she knew, but she knew that was what I needed. She told me more than I should know and I tried to show her that I would not judge her in matters of the heart or libido. We drank until sentiments slurred like our words. I made a "Supreme Nerd" button to give to the dorkiest nerd at the "Nerd" party held down the street from her which we crashed in a style only 3 21 year old women can get away with. Well, at least they can get away with it at a UW party. *Sausage Fest!!* She laughed from the sidelines as I pushed her housemate up the living room half pipe in a wheelchair with skulls on it. She joked with the "Supreme Nerd" who didn't seem to understand that she didn't have a half-pipe in her living room. We expressed outrage at the "popo" for breaking up such a sweet party and yelled at a boy streaking in front of the cops. We sat on her front porch as it was infiltrated by the streaker and his fellow party goers who didn't want to stop the party, and laughed as they tried to eat her porch. We made worried faces when the man in the tux t-shirt started yelling "They're lying to you, poisoning your mind!" to no one in particular, knowing that her housemates would be woken up. We marvelled at their exit as they rolled off the porch, opting to not take the stairs, making it all seem so right.

It's nights like that one that make you want to fall in love with a woman, even if she'll only break your heart. Moments. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home