Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

5.2.04

Today is election day at Laurier and since yours till-the-sun-collides-with-mercury-resulting-in-a-black-star-to-swallow-us-forever-in-its-dark-depths is running I thought it mights be best to say

Vote Wyville and Alexander for WLUSU Board of Directors

. Yeah, also, I would suggest voting for:
Tudor Costache
Fraser McCracken
Nicholas Murphy
Adria Cehovin
David Alexander
Bernard Dawson
Jodi Dam

All of these candidates are people that I look forward to working with, but they would also do a great job without me. :) Also, Steve Welker is my pick for pres, though I also think Jen Coulter would do an excellent job. VP:University Affairs should go to Anthony Piscitelli, hands down. He's just that qualified. :) Let us all vote a ringing Yes! to WUSC's referendum to have a second refugee student. It just makes sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home