Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

27.8.02

If you say you hear voices in your head, is that a cliche?

I'm growing to hate the sound of my own voice. I've always been what other people call "a talker". It's not that I've ever particularly enjoyed the sound of my own voice, but I can't say that I've ever loathed it. The reaon is that the mics at work not only allow me to hear the caller's voice, but my own too. When I'm talking on a normal phone or in person, I hear more of my "head" voice as I'll call it. When I'm on one of the damn Aspect telesets, I hear more of my "heard" voice. That sounds kinda stupid but that was the best I could come up with. My "head" voice is pretty low, as most peoples are, and my "heard" voice is significantly higher. If I had to hear recordings of myself all day it would be different because there is no "head" voice. Instead, they've just thrown off the ratio of "head" voice to "heard" voice. I don't like it. There really is no way to rectify this, other than quit. Oh, wait, DONE! *bitch stops here*.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home