Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

27.8.02

I was doing some random surfing tonight, which has been quite limited since I came home, and I noticed on one of the stupid sites I came across (it's not getting linked; too stupid) that they had an idea that made me think. It was probably stolen from another site but I can understand why. Name eight positive things that are relatively unrelated.

Positives


1. I'm moving into a house without my parents for the first time.
2. I'm going back to school in two weeks.
3. I have only 6 days left of work.
4. I had pineapple today that wasn't from a can. (Shut up, I love that shit.)
5. Yesterday was Da and Da's twin brother's birthday and I realized that my family really loves each other.
6. I slept in until noon today.
7. I'm almost done Two Towers and I'm so EXCITED!
8. People are excited to see me. (My friends from school have started the emails. It makes me smile.)

Well, that was refreshing now, wasn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home