Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

20.12.01

Whoa, that was busy. Been a bit crazy lately. Today is the good friend Matt's nineteenth.

Happy Birthday, Matthew!!!

Anyway, made soap today, again. I swear I could be little suzie homemaker. If only little suzy homemaker went to political rallies and protests. On a side note my grandmother knew Nelly MacClung. When the Granny lived in Winnipeg I think she said, she used to have tea at Mrs. Roberts house and "Mrs. McClung", as my grandmother called her, would be there talking to the air force wives. It runs in my blood kids. I'm a rebel rouser from way back. When my Aunt Fred (Fredricka) found out that her mother knew Nelly McClung she flipped. My aunt is an activist extraordinaire. The fact that Granny knew one of the first female Canadian activists was stellar. Anyway, I made soap today. Everytime I go to type soap I type soup. I wish I made soup today but I didn't. I made soap. Peppermint and Raspberry soap to be exact. Today was a pleasent day. Going out tonight. gonna be fun. Not much to say today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home