Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

28.4.03

And I hate...

2 things I hate: trying to find a job and waiting for my marks. It isn't the interview process or the application process that I really hate, but trying to think of places to apply. To some people this may seem like a simple task where you just walk up to a business and apply, but with my father I have to be "creative" with my application. Also, I have to hand out approximately 50 applications a day, so I run out of places after about 3 days, if I'm lucky. It is also my need to avoid dealing with people in authoritative positions. I hate meeting managers. In part, this must be because I hate people passing judgement on me. I hate waiting for my marks because I'm thinking of applying to grad school so my marks have suddenly become increasingly more important. I'm thinking of getting my MLS, so my English and Women's Studies mark are more significant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home