Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

29.3.03

Happy in Hectic Times

Sorry, I've been lacking in the posts lately. My school has set up this great peace camp to keep the war in people's faces. I've had that plus I made library co-ordinator for the Women's Centre next year, so on top of my school work, I've been really busy. I'm kinda in a hectic time right now, so don't expect the updates to come anytime soon. Just know that this kind of happiness has been absent from my life for a really long time, and it sucks that the war has to wreck it, but as I like to say, "Don't let the man get you down. Get down the man."

For some humour in my absence, check out Sinfest. It has to be my favourite on-line comic, and by now I'm a comic afficianado. I know a-a-a-a-ll the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home