Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

2.2.03

My parents are intellegent people, but their comprehension skills are lacking. They don't seem to understand that I want to stay in Waterloo for the summer. I find it too difficult to do the back and forth thing, so I want to settle somewhere even if it is not really a home. My parents seem to believe that Reading Week will be for job searching in Sarnia. I was also talking about getting a job in Waterloo, when my da remarked, "Well, you'll have to lie to them, because they'll never hire you for just two months." I thought they understood my intent, but apparently they do not. I'm sorry, all my peeps in the S-dot, but I'm tired of that city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home