Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

23.1.03

I decorated my monitor, because that is the sort of thing I idly start and, consequently, have to finish. I decorated it with contè which is relatively easy to remove if I so choose. I enjoy the look, so I don't want to remove it. The problem lies in that I have a nasty habit of late nights in which I sit at my computer listening to music while reading or writing or random link following and usually during on of these sessions a song will come over my headphones which gives me cause for pause, at which time I rest my head against my monitor. At my house, it is not out of the ordinary to have people show up at 2 or 3 in the morning, when my forehead is covered in blue, orange, purple and various other colours. It makes for a more interesting computer, but the people I associate myself are ruthlessly sarcastic and have no problem with letting me know that I am a fool. Such a fool. *shakes head in shame of own folly*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home