Rhymes with Militia...

As I get older, I realize that I correct people less and less on the pronunciation of Alysia. Now you'll never get it wrong again.

5.10.02

School and I have a love/hate relationship

AHHH!! I just can't get the motivation up to do anything. I have an essay due on Monday in my Women's Lit class on the treatment of female sexuality in Aphra Behn's The Disappointment and Christina Rossetti's Goblin Market and I just can't bear to start it. I've got pages upon pages of notes for the damn thing and I've formulated my thesis but I can't seem to start the actual writting. I'm ready to start writing but I can't bring myself to do it. I think it's partially because it is the first essay of this year and, once I write this essay, I have either an essay or a test due once a week for the rest of the year. GAH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home